Groupe Inspire is about daring to build tomorrow. We specialize in renovating buildings to create sustainable, inspiring communities. Our team’s actions are based on the following values: – Being passionate about our work – Encouraging innovation – Nurturing rewarding relationships – Striving for excellence with a focus on solutions. With this in mind, our vision is to create inspiring, sustainable spaces by improving existing buildings so that occupants enjoy an ever more enriching and meaningful experience. To support our growth and future projects, we are looking for a Leasing Agent to join our team.
Reporting to the Real Estate Manager, the Leasing Agent will be responsible for the entire leasing process for industrial and commercial premises. He/she will be responsible for generating rental leads and ensuring a smooth integration into our premises.
Why work for Groupe Inspire?
- Annual salary review in May
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid 37.5-hour week
- Work in a modern, bright environment
- 100% employer-paid insurance plan
- Co-investment fund
- Team social activities, including BBQ dinners every Wednesday during the summer
- Indoor and outdoor parking available
- Holiday pay
- 2 weeks vacation at your choice
- Work in a close-knit, inspiring team
- Analyze and establish key property characteristics;
- In conjunction with the Property Manager, establish rental rates;
- Prepare promotional tools and update rental space on Groupe Inspire’s website;
- Manage rental ads on various platforms;
- Canvass and prospect for new tenants;
- Act as liaison with real estate brokers;
- Handle all leasing communications;
- Visit premises with interested prospects;
- Prepare leasing activity reports;
- Establish tenant needs and negotiate lease terms;
- Perform reference checks on prospective tenants;
- Prepare leasing documents and enter them into the computer system;
- Receive security deposits and initial rent payments;
- In conjunction with the property manager and project manager, carry out pre-delivery inspections and handover of keys;
- Welcome new tenants;
- All other related tasks.
Your Qualities and Skills
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a position with similar responsibilities
- Knowledge of real estate law;
- Bilingualism (spoken and written);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and excellent computer skills;
- Valid driver’s license and car.
- Procéder à la location les locaux dans les meilleurs délais ainsi qu’aux meilleures conditions;
- Effectuer une gestion des attentes adéquates des locataires, entre autres, en veillant à leur dresser, en tout temps, un portrait juste de la réalité.
- Accounting degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in a position with similar responsibilities
- Minimum 3 years management experience
- Good knowledge of Quebec taxation
- Experience in a multi-entity environment
- Real estate experience
- Bilingualism (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Accounting Seed an asset.
Are you interested in this challenge? Please send your application to email@example.com